Our Original Throwback...
Borrowing the name from the Balsa Tree, one of the original woods used for surfboards. This wood allowed surfboard makers to carve the ideal shape. Woods like these were used up until World War II, soon after makers started using fiberglass.
- 100% - American Grown. American Sewn. American Made.
- Supima Cotton - Extra-long fibers provide a long-lasting breathable garment
- Modern Fit - Not too snug or too baggy
- Vintage Inspired - A minimalist influence creates a refined expression of our print
- Care - Machine wash cold and hang dry
Veterans - Email email@example.com for a discount code