Rich Hawaiian tradition...
Inspired by Duke Kahanamoku, a Hawaiian native who won gold and silver at the 1912 Olympics for swimming. After his success, he began traveling the world teaching swimming techniques. It was during this time he slowly introduced the world to surfing.
- 100% - American Grown. American Sewn. American Made.
- Supima Cotton - Extra-long fibers provide a long-lasting breathable garment
- Modern Fit - Not too snug or too baggy
- Vintage Inspired - A minimalist influence creates a refined expression of our print
- Care - Machine wash cold and hang dry
Veterans - Email email@example.com for a discount code