Our own twist on the print Elvis wore in the movie Blue Hawaii. The Harbor print is a nod to Elvis’ song, “Harbor Lights.” One of the first songs he wrote about the islands. He was not shy about his love for Hawaii and often donned by wearing traditional Aloha shirts.
- 100% - American Grown. American Sewn. American Made.
- Supima Cotton - Extra-long fibers provide a long-lasting breathable garment
- Modern Fit - Not too snug or too baggy
- Vintage Inspired - A minimalist influence creates a refined expression of our print
- Care - Machine wash cold and hang dry
Veterans - Email firstname.lastname@example.org for a discount code